Have you ever visited your doctor’s office and had trouble remembering the details of new symptoms? You are not alone. It is often hard to remember specifics about the type, timing, and duration of symptoms.
From time-to-time, we may experience symptoms that are either expected, such as feeling tired after taking Gravol, or unexpected, such as experiencing a sharp pain in your leg for no clear reason. It can be hard to know whether these symptoms are caused by an underlying condition, your prescription medications, or your lifestyle habits.
It is important to track your symptoms on a regular basis so you can review them with your doctor, instead of relying on your memory. This is especially helpful if you are experiencing unexpected symptoms and would like clarity on what they mean and if you have an underlying condition that needs to be managed.
To help you feel more prepared for your next doctor’s visit, we encourage you to track your symptoms daily using the ‘Symptom Tracker’ in the free MedicAlert app.
It only takes these 5 easy steps.
- If you haven't done so already, download the free MedicAlert App on your phone
- Click on ‘Symptom Tracker’ and then ‘Add Symptom’
- Write down details of your symptoms
- Press ‘Done’ to save your entry and repeat as necessary
- Share your results with your doctor or pharmacist at your next visit