Beginning a new exercise program can be intimidating, but it doesn’t always have to be. Setting exercise goals, whether in the gym or at home, counts towards progress.
We’ve created a tool to help keep track of your personalized workouts called the ‘Exercise Diary’. This tool allows you to choose from a specific list of exercises or enter your own personal workouts and records it in one place. You can easily look back at your past workouts via the “My Storylines” feature to see how much progress you have made.
To start, click on the ‘Exercise Diary’ tool on the home screen of the free ‘My MedicAlert app’.
Here are detailed steps:
- Open the My MedicAlert app on your phone, or click here to use the online version
- Click on the ‘Exercise Diary’ tool on the home screen.
- Click on an exercise you accomplished today. Feel free to enter your own workouts in the text box below.
- Use the slider to record how long your workout was.
- Click ‘Done’ when you’re all finished.