Last year has left us forever grateful for the generosity of our supporters from communities all across the country. As a registered Canadian charity, MedicAlert Foundation Canada depends on compassionate donors like you to provide critical support and assistance to Canadians through our charitable programs. In 2017, we were able to help even more children, youth, adults and seniors in need.
Thank you to all of our donors and community supporters for helping us protect even more Canadians in need. But we don’t want to stop there. Now that it’s a new year, we want to share the safety and security of MedicAlert protection with more people in more communities across the country.
Thank you to the incredible community supporters:
- Grandview Children’s Centre
- Durham Down Syndrome Association
- Durham Mental Health Services
- Hamilton Public Library
- Ron Joyce Children’s Health Centre, Autism Spectrum Disorder Program
- Macasa Lodge
- Woodview Mental Health and Autism Services
- Hamilton FASD Parent & Caregiver Support Group
- Headwaters Healthcare Centre
- David Tilson, Member of Parliament, Dufferin - Caledon
- The Dementia Society Ottawa and Renfrew County
- Citizen Advocacy of Ottawa, FASD program
- Canucks Autism Network
- Pacific Family Autism Network
- Toronto Memory Program
- Bissell Centre
- Maamwesying North Shore Community Health Services Inc.
- Health Sciences North, FASD
- Symphony Senior Living Kanata
- Kawartha Regional Memory Clinic
- Yee Hong Centre for Geriatric Care
Your personal gift has the power to save lives. Because the need is so great, please consider becoming a monthly donor. Automatic monthly payments are easy to set up, convenient, and create a lasting impact.