Often times we are busy dealing with our symptoms (i.e. joint pain) or our conditions (i.e. diabetes), however, do you ever take the time to reflect on how you feel about your overall quality of life? It is important to make time for self-reflection to ensure you are making your health a priority.
We recently introduced the ‘Rate My Health’ tool in the My MedicAlert app which enables you to reflect upon various aspects of your well-being including physical, social, and emotional health. Your responses to the ‘Rate My Health’ tool are recorded in your personal history every time you use it. This way, you will be able to track your progress over time and see which areas of your health are improving and which areas may need more support.
To start, simply click on the ‘Rate my Health’ tool on the home screen of the free My MedicAlert app.
Here are detailed steps:
- Download the My MedicAlert app on your phone, or click here to use the online version
- Click on the ‘Rate My Health’ tool on the home screen.
- Answer the questions on your own time. The survey can take anywhere from 1 minute to 10 minutes to complete depending on how much time you have to reflect.
- Click ‘Done’ when finished.
- We encourage you to use the tool regularly to reflect on your health over time.
Don’t forget, you can share your results with your health care providers by showing them your app, or, by adding them to your ‘Circle of Support.’
|Download yours today!